Did you know that the skin is the largest organ in the human body? Many of us take it for granted, but it plays a crucial role in many of the body’s processes. It helps to protect us from the elements, it helps with senses light, moisture, and pain, it helps regulate hormone function, and even lets out bodies synthesize Vitamin D. That’s only scratching the surface of what our skin is tasked with. It is one of our hardest working organs. That means it is vital that we take care of it! Your local drug store in Powell, TN, has a wealth of products that can help with that, including pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil-infused products.
You may already know a little about CBD and its uses. You can pick up pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil drops at your local drug store in Powell, TN, to help alleviate the symptoms of various conditions, including anxiety, migraine, joint pain, and insomnia. However, you might not be as familiar with topical CBD products that can be applied directly to the skin. These can be particularly effective because our skin contains CB1 and CB2 endocannabinoid receptors necessary for almost all of the skin’s biological functions. That’s why the topical CBD products available at your local drug store in Powell, TN, can help promote healing for your skin and offer protection while it works.
How to Use Topical CBD Products
When you purchase topical CBD products from your local drug store in Powell, TN, you do not eat or ingest them, so they don’t go directly into your bloodstream. Instead, you apply them to your skin which absorbs and retains the cannabinoids giving immediate localized relief. Depending on your specific topical product, you may experience warmth, cooling, or a tingling sensation. Always check the instructions before applying topical CBD and avoid using it on broken skin or open wounds.
Choosing the Right Topical CBD Product
When it comes to picking up the right topical CBD products to meet your requirements, it is important to do a little research into the various options. If you purchase them from your local drug store in Powell, TN, we will gladly offer some advice to help you make your selections. However, in the meantime, here are a few handy hints.
- Choose Full Spectrum CBD - If you want to get the most benefit from CBD products, including topicals, it is important to choose full spectrum CBD. We stock Ananda Professional CBD, which uses a proprietary process to ensure its CBD oil has the same ratio of cannabinoids that occurs naturally in the plant.
- Check Certificates of Analysis - Any quality CBD product should have certificates of analysis from an independent laboratory. These certificates will document the exact amounts of cannabinoids and terpenes in the product and confirm that they are free from potential contaminants like heavy metals, microbial, and pesticides. Every CBD product on sale at your local drug store in Powell, TN, has a valid COA. Simply enter the batch number on the packaging into the online COA checker to view the appropriate certificate.
- Look at the Ingredients - Our skin absorbs many substances, some of them not so healthy! Check the ingredients list of any CBD topicals you purchase to ensure no nasty chemicals are lurking. These types of products should be predominantly natural.
Must-Have Topical CBD Products
If you are still unsure where to start, let us suggest a few essentials we think everyone should add to their first aid kits and skincare routines! These products and more can be purchased at your local drug store in Powell, TN.
- Bite Calm Roll-On - This is a must-have for everyone! Slip one in your purse. Keep one in the car and another in your desk drawer! Ananda Professional’s Bite Balm helps to soothe itchy bug bites using only natural ingredients. Every bottle has 150mg of active cannabinoids combined with tea tree oil, lemongrass, lavender, and eucalyptus. These are all designed to nourish the skin and repel insects.
- Hemp-Infused Relief Roll-On - Another handy CBD topical to keep with you is Ananda Professional Hemp-Infused Relief Roll-On. This is a natural blend of ingredients that moisturizes and nourishes the skin. It is particularly effective in treating localized pain and inflammation. Each bottle contains 500mg of the signature full spectrum hemp extract.
- Advanced Spot Serum - With 300mg of active cannabinoids from full spectrum hemp extract, the Advanced Spot Serum from Ananda Professional is tough on spots and blemishes but gentle on your skin. The all-natural plant-based ingredients include rosehip, tea tree oil, and Vitamin E.
Your Hometown Pharmacy Since 1966
Vaughn Pharmacy is a local, family-owned pharmacy serving the community in Powell, TN. Specializing in providing personalized and attentive prescription programs to our patients, we believe you are more than just a number – you’re part of our family!