Summer Health Tips
Get the most out of your Summer by following our five easy tips for summer health and wellbeing!
- Eat Healthily - Summer is a great time to enjoy plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Stay Hydrated - As the weather heats up stay cool and drink lots of water - the sugar-free way to hydrate!
- Move More - Try to get around 30 to 60 minutes of activity every day. Try a walk in the park or maybe swimming in the lake!
- Be Food Safe - Summer means BBQ! Be careful to wash your hands when handling raw seafood and meat and always cook it thoroughly.
- Sun Safety - Whenever you go outside this summer, remember to apply at least an SPF30 sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.